Monday, September 25, 2006

Big Weekend!

This coming weekend is a big one for River City Community Church! On Saturday, we are having our annual fall festival. We anticipate as many as 3000 people to come and eat, play, hang out, and have a general good time on our campus. I love this event! We get to meet people from our neighborhood as well as all over San Antonio. There will be some great bands (including the RCCC house band!) playing live music all day long. It really is a good time! I'm praying that we get a chance to connect with lots of people from our community.

On Sunday, I begin the much anticipated series "APOCALYPSE NOW?...A Message of Hope from the Revelation." I know this is an area of great interest to a lot of people. I’m really looking forward to the series and praying that God really speaks to people through the messages.

1 comment:

Natalie Powers said...

Sean, the website looks great! That's just one more Powers. :)